Call for papers CNRIA 2018
Conference on Research in Computer Science and its Applications
April 18 - 21, 2018
Université Assane Seck de Zigunichor (UASZ)
CNRIA (ConféreNce sur la Recherche en Informatique et ses Applications), the Conference on research in computer science and its applications is now days a great success with about seven (07) editions that had taken place in five (5) public universities and institutions (EPT). The past 7th editions aim on bringing together researchers from Senegalese Universities, industry, research institutions and stakeholders in the fields of ICT and socio economic development. CNRIA is more than a scientific gathering, but a dynamic environment for cooperation that brings together researchers, and decision-makers in the fields of computer science and applications carried out on the Senegalese country.
TheCNRIA is now organized by the Association Sénégalaise des ChercheursenInformatIque (ASCII), it is a highly interactive conference that enables an effective interchange of results and ideas among researchers, industry, and emphasis on work that could allow the identification of priority subject and a successful integration of ICT in teaching and learning in Primary and Secondary Education.
The 8th CNRIA will be held in Ziguinchor Senegal, on April 18-21, 2017. All accepted papers submitted will be published by InterSol/SPRINGER or by ARIMA indexed in MathSciNet with free of cost. The Registration Fees for InterSol/SPRINGER is 250 euros.
The 8th CNRIA conference calls for academic papers presenting research that cover a broad range topics across computer science and innovative ICT applications : :
- Networks, distributed systems, and mobility
- Smart systems and complex systems
- Information system, Database, Big Data, Business Intelligence
- Datamining, Webmining
- Semantic Web, Web data, Web 2.0, Web 3.0, ontology
- Computer vison and image processing,
- Security and cryptography
- Cloud Computing, Computer Networks, SDN
- Cloud Network
- Modelisation, network dimensionality, optimization and network performance evaluation
- Graphs and algorithms for network
- ICT4D (e-Health, e-Agriculture, e-Education, e-Government, m-Learning, e-Business, …)
- Image Analysis
- Internet of Things
- Radio Communication
- Signal Processing
- Software Engineering
- Wireless Communication
Submission Deadline: 5th January 2018
Notification Deadline: 25th February 2018
Camera-Ready Deadline: 5th March 2018
CNRIA 2018: 18th - 21th April 2018
l’Université Assane Seck de Ziguinchor (UASZ) and Cap-Skiring.
- The conference languages are English and French. Proposals are accepted in both languages, we encourage authors to write their papers in English.
- Only accepted papers written in English will be eligible for publishing among Intersol's proceedings with Springer
- All submission should be in PDF format with a maximum paper length of twelve printed pages.
- Poster submission should be in PDF format with a maximum 2 pages
- Demos submission should be in PDF format with a maximum 2 pages .
- Submitted papers have to be original works of their authors, not have been published before, not be under review for any other conference or publication and not include any information leading to the authors’ identification. Therefore, the authors’ names, affiliations and bibliographic references should not be included in the version for evaluation by the Program Committee. This information should only be included in the camera-ready version, saved in PDF format.
- Papers should be submitted through easychair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cnria2018), and have to comply with the SPRINGER format
- Camera-ready version of papers must be uploaded in confy
- Instructions for Camera-ready upload will be added when the registration opens
Instructions and Templates for SPRINGER format
Local organizing committee
- Chair : Youssou DIENG, Université Assance SECK de Ziguinchor (UASZ)
- Co-Chair: Alioune Badara SAKHO, Université Assance SECK de Ziguinchor (UASZ)
- Scientific committee : GUY MBATCHOU, Université Assance SECK de Ziguinchor (UASZ)
Organizing committee « Junior Research »
- Chair : Gaoussou Camara, Université Alioune Diop de Bambey (UADB)
- Co-Chair-président : Abdoulaye Guissé, Ecole Polytechnique de Thiès (EPT)
- Chair : Mandicou BA, Ecole Supérieur Polytechnique (ESP)/UCAD
- Co-Chair : Youssou FAYE, Université Assance SECK de Ziguinchor (UASZ)